Welcome To My Blog

Thank you for coming to my blog. I hope you enjoy my site and I would appreciate any feedback you may have to offer, please email. First I would like to say I am Anthony- This is truly who I am and this is how I live my life. I hope not to offend anyone by posting my events on my site. Recently I was reunited with my daughter. Years ago when I lived in Kentucky I met a woman and we were young and had shared life together and the best part of it was my little girl- Sierra. Me and her mother did not last long and I moved to the city and now my girl is going to college in the same city I am. It has been fantastic to be together with her again we have so much catching up to do. She is a hot, smart girl. Just like her mother she also loves sex and cannot get enough of it. She likes woman and men, and is eager to please. She is hot!! We love doing calls together and sometimes the call gets out of control and we indulge in each other and fill our needs. Please continue to come back to my site and provide feedback, and do call- we would love a call with you. ~Anthony~

Saturday, January 20, 2007

Winter Time

Well, the new year is starting off in a positive direction for me. So far I have had 2 really good weekends since my trip back from Florida. On 1/6/07 I met a guy while out one night and we had a wild time. The night started out with dinner and a bottle of Dom to drink. As we sipped on our drinks- we enjoyed the gaze of each other's eyes. Suddenly we couldn't stand it anymore and had to go rent a room and have a romp around. He is a nice guy, bisexual and loves to suck dick. So we enjoyed each other's company. Spent the night with another bottle of Dom and got fucked all night. We exchanged numbers the next morning before we said goodbye.
A week went by and on thursday night last week I got a call from the guy from the weekend before (Les) is his name. He was going out with his on/off again girlfriend Latichia, who he said loves getting fucked by other guys. He asked if I would join them on a weekend trip. I decided to go. We took a ride up to the mountains. It was going to be a weekend of snow skiing. We left on friday and were there around dinner time. We had a nice quiet dinner and I Latichia welcomed me. I was sitting across her at the table and Les was next to me. At one point Les reached over to me, his hand under the table and it landed on my knee. I noticed Latichia was looking straight in my eyes. I later found out, this was planned by them. He had tapped Latichia on her foot while reaching under the table to put his hand on my knee and slide it right up to my crotch. My dick started to get hard. As his hand was on my dick, Laticha put her foot up and suddenly his hand moved and he grabbed her foot- without a shoe on and started to stroke my dick with the bottom of her foot. After dinner we went and hit the slopes for a few runs, then went to our rooms and cleaned up a bit. Then a knock on my door. There they were, standing there with a bottle of Dom in hand. Laticha in her little robe and Les in boxers and a T-shirt. They stepped in and we turned on some tunes and had a drink. I went to use the bathroom and I come out and there they are naked on my bed. Laticha was sucking Les off. He motioned to me to come over to them. His hand reached up and grabbed my zipper and pulled out my cock. He asked me to lean over the bed and he started to blow me. I was looking down at him and I could see him working my cock with his mouth and stroking my balls. It was an incredible feeling. I blew my load in his mouth. Then it was my turn to eat pussy, and I had my head down between her legs and Les fucked me from behind. As he blew his load deep in my ass, she had 3 orgasms as I licked her pussy. It was a wild ass weekend. The 3 of us just fucked and sucked all weekend. We did manage to get in about 2 dozen runs down the slope.

No comments: