Welcome To My Blog

Thank you for coming to my blog. I hope you enjoy my site and I would appreciate any feedback you may have to offer, please email. First I would like to say I am Anthony- This is truly who I am and this is how I live my life. I hope not to offend anyone by posting my events on my site. Recently I was reunited with my daughter. Years ago when I lived in Kentucky I met a woman and we were young and had shared life together and the best part of it was my little girl- Sierra. Me and her mother did not last long and I moved to the city and now my girl is going to college in the same city I am. It has been fantastic to be together with her again we have so much catching up to do. She is a hot, smart girl. Just like her mother she also loves sex and cannot get enough of it. She likes woman and men, and is eager to please. She is hot!! We love doing calls together and sometimes the call gets out of control and we indulge in each other and fill our needs. Please continue to come back to my site and provide feedback, and do call- we would love a call with you. ~Anthony~

Sunday, January 7, 2007

The Start of a New Year


Well, what a Happy New year it was. This is my first time doing a blog. I have lots to share. On New Years I was invited down to Miami and spent some time with some clients. They secured my services a couple of years ago and they invite me down two to three times a year. We had a wild time, we always do but this was New Years.
We stayed at the Fontainebleau suites. (http://www.fontainebleau.com) Which has been in Miami for a long time- its a pretty nice place to stay.
Bob and Sharon had a surprise for me, and I did not know what it was. I was introduced to another couple Pete and Kathy who were good friends of Bob's. They had planned a full event with the couple for the week I was there. The first day and night together with the other couple was a "just get aqainted" time. I was a bit surprised as Bob and Sharon have never ventured this way with me before- although they do swing, we have never gone outside our little circle.
My it turned out to be a fantastic time- I thought I would feel like a 5th wheel, but the new couple welcomed me and treated me as if we were old friends. Our first day together we spent on the beach, soaking up some sun and watching the hot men and woman go by all day. Making us drool most of the time at the beach.
However the second day things started to progress and by the evening we were gonna be going full swing- all 5 of us. And let me say, it was a hot night. We had some drinks and romped around and there was always someone looking for action. We just rang in the New Year knowing this was going to be happening again sometime throughout the year.
The week was fantastic, I found a new clientele who may call on me to go out to Denver sometime. And Bob and Sharon dont have a problem with it, as a matter of fact that is why I was introduced.
Keep checking my blog- as events unfold they will be posted. As I said this is my first blog and I would like to keep it updated for you.

Anthony-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

last night talking to you was absolutely hot. you knew just the right buttons to push with me. will callback